What were the customer’s main concern or challenges?
Digital and web transformation towards service delivery to Kenyans.
Main results of the project / activity (business benefits)?
- Digital Platform Organization & team defined and put in place.
- Web platform strategy & implementation map.
- Content Strategy, structure & development.
- Digital processes and procedures.
- The current Posta website.
What capabilities did WatsupAfrica Consulting provide?
- Overall project management
- User research & stakeholder needs
- As-Is To-Be Assessment (People, Process & Technology)
- Stakeholder Identification, Analysis and Mapping
- Business Case
- Financials Modeling
- Risk Analysis
- Digital / Web Transformation Strategy
- User Defined Journeys & Information Architectures
- Enterprise Roadmap and framework
- Project Implementation guide
- Technical & functional Specifications
- Organization Development & Definitions, including Job Descriptions
- Procurement development process and documentation
- Project branding
- Organization Readiness – Skills Assessment & Gap Analysis
The Postal history in Kenya dates from the early years of the 17th century. A Portuguese governor was installed in Mombasa in 1592 and official correspondence between the town and the outside world has been recorded from 1610 onwards, carried by ship to Arabia and India and transmitted to Europe by the overland route. Early letters from the interior of Kenya date from about 1848 when the missionaries sent their correspondence by native runners to the Coast for onward transmission.
Government & Public Sector